Monday, August 27, 2012

Thanks Message


Lord jesus summer was great! friends were awesome though the weather was sweltering but the most vital thing is that i survived it thro' the power of your salvation as i worship you each and every day of my life. Dear God, I thank You for all of Your blessings. For sharing with me all the good in this world, for all the joys in my life. For leading me through trials and fears to success for showing me the light even in times of great darkness. For giving me strength to come this far, for all of this i thank you lord. Thanks so much for alwayz being there for me and the world at large, u r awesome none like u king of glory. As the fall semester begins sent ur spirits down to us lord to protect, guide and control our daily moves jehova God. Sometimes a gal needs a little style pick-me-up—especially when a shoe-shopping spree isn’t an option. For a fun (and free!) way to glam up your day, Now this is where my point shoots in concerning fashionholics like me. You know “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening But ....“The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” To finalize, i would love to conclude with this wonderful quote that just crossed my mind " Nothing is so hard for those who abound in riches as to conceive how others can be in want .....luv ya'll!!! By Natasha G