Thursday, April 14, 2011

SELF INTRODUCTION USING PSYCHOSEXUAL DEVELOPMENT(THE ORAL, ANAL,PHALLIC, LATENT & GENITAL..

SELF INTRODUCTION USING PSYCHOSEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
Goretti
My name is goretti(Natasha) a Kenyan in nature born and raised in African land of peace and unity full of beautiful sites and natural environmental nature that attracts many foreigners. Am from a family of 8 members and that is 5 brothers mum, dad and me.



During the oral stage, my primary source of interaction occurred through the mouth, I began tasting and sucking and also developed sense of trust and comfort through this oral stimulation. I was so cute and chubby though.
I used to go after anything that could even slightly resemble a nipple. My mum nicknamed me “the nipple perve. If she has a gem or something on her shirt i immediately go after it and start sucking. She used to stop me over and over but i always come back. That i also figured out that she wears a belly ring from sitting on her lap and i will literally try sucking it through her shirt! I also used to suck on buttons. The worst of all is that one day my mum got out of the shower and i tried to attack her chest. Haha for real I was a nipple fiend!
This really stressed my mum and she used to ask her friends this filthy quiz that~ “How do I stop this?” she is getting stronger and stronger and more persistent!
since I was her first child and that she never had an experience of babysitting.
Around this stage of Anal, my mum started training me on how to go to the toilet, which brought about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The anal stage coincides with the start of my ability to control my anal sphincter, and therefore my ability to give or withhold gifts at will.
At this stage my mum did a lot of work by teaching me how to control my bodily needs which led to a sense of accomplishment and independence, competent, productive and creative girl.
During the phallic stage, I started gratifying physical curiosity by undressing and exploring my friends and their genitals, the center of the phallic stage, in course of which i learned the physical differences between “male” and “female”, and the gender differences between “boy” and “girl”, experiences which alter the psychologic dynamics of me and my parent’s relationship.




At this period of time my mum told me that, I entered baby school and become more concerned and curious with peer to peer relationships, hobbies, talents and other hoopy hoopy interests that made my mum so worried about me.
In the genital stage, as a child my mum told me that my energy once again focused on my genitals, and my interest turns to heterosexual relationships. The less energy I had left invested in unresolved psychosexual developments, the greater my capacity was to be developed in normal relationships with the opposite sex the more stubborn I was growing to. But, however, i remained fixated, particularly on the phallic stage and my development was probably going to be troubled as i struggle with further repression and defenses.





I hope that in my future life I will be more psycho physically, mentally etc though I don’t know exactly what it will be like.